The vet’s opinion, conveyed by the vet-tech over the phone this morning, is that we need to wait with the introduction, for one more week. Teresa made the excellent point that we needed to think about both cats. Not only about protecting Bugs from infection, but also — recalling how much worse Fangie got after that first unplanned intro — being careful of his immune-system challenges also. Fangie does still tend to pant, when he gets excited.
So here are a few pictures to hold us over, until the lighting of the torch on Monday or Tuesday.
Bugsy wants to know: What’s up with the waiting.
He’s ready to move.
Pee Ess: For the alert readers who notice that Monday or Tuesday is not exactly one week from today, Thursday – this is a compromise. I do want to be good with the vet’s advice, but we have circumstances. I would really appreciate Teresa’s presence to help with the introduction, and she’s leaving town on Wednesday.
Waiting, watching. Until then.